Friday 6 August 2010

Auras

Auras

I have always wondered what it would be like to see a person’s aura with the physical eye, as for years, I had only ever seen someone’s aura with my eyes closed and with physical contact, namely their hands over my closed eyes, though the hands didn’t necessarily have to touch my face.
I first started learning about auras properly when I started doing Beauty Therapy NVQ Level 2, when we were learning to do various facial therapies, and of course part of that treatment was a good 20 minutes of facial and neck massage, and our lecturer for the course mentioned about the clients possibly seeing colours as you passed over the eye area. We then learnt about auras in more detail when we started Swedish Body Massage and Indian Head Massage, as the lecturer for this course was very interested in Ayurveda therapies, and we learnt about the healing touch during the massage lessons, and how to use it in the Indian Head massages.
This was my first encounter into a person’s aura. I couldn’t see it still, but as I worked on the various chakras, I could feel the energy, and new what colours of energy I needed to direct into the certain chakras.
It was a shock to me then, two years later, that as I sat in my counselling session, I could see a green blur around my counsellor, and three white figures behind her, for a while, I didn’t mention a thing, but kept looking at these colours before suddenly realising that I was seeing this woman’s aura, and guardian angels behind her.
I knew it to be her aura I could see, as green is the colour of healing when it comes to energy fields, and as this woman was a counsellor, it fitted.
I felt privileged at being given this site, as I had been reading a lot into Angel Therapy (Doreen Virtue) and Healing with the Fairies (Doreen Virtue, available on my site: http://www.yuuki-mitsukai.co.uk/products/products-page/fairies/ )

No comments:

Post a Comment